I hate when people say “I can’t cook” and then proceed to give me a recipe with 45 ingredients and 37 steps. I wish I had the patience for these recipes… I wish I had the patience to purchase all the ingredients these recipes require. I don’t. I’m much more comfortable with maybe 5 or 6 ingredients. Like this recipe: Chicken Parm Bake!
Here are all the ingredients you need:
1 lb chicken breast
1 jar of pasta sauce
1 box of pasta (I use shells)
2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
And here’s all you need to do:
Before you start: pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and get out a 9 by 13 pan, skillet and a pot.
1. Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces and cook it in a skillet.
2. While the chicken is cooking cook pasta according to the directions on the box.
3. When the chicken is just about done being cooked add half the jar of pasta sauce and continue cooking it for a few more minutes.
4. Add the chicken to the pan, cover it with the (drained) pasta, remaining pasta sauce and cheese. Stir together.
5. Lastly, sprinkle bread crumbs on top. (I’m a big believer that bread crumbs on top make any meal tastier.)
6. Bake for about 30 minutes.
Easy as can be, right? I hope you like it. Let me know what you think or if you made any changes to the recipe!