Here’s another super easy but super yummy crock pot recipe. All you need is:
- 4 pounds of chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup of Orange marmalade
- 1.5 cups of barbecue sauce
I defrost chicken overnight and salt and pepper the drumsticks in the morning. But if you don’t salt and pepper the drumsticks until you’re ready to do the other steps, that’s fine too. They just might not absorb the taste as much. I do recommend making sure chicken is fully defrosted before starting this recipe.
1. Place salt and peppered drumsticks in crock pot
2. Pour 1 cup of orange marmalade on top
3. Pour 1.5 cups barbecue sauce on top of that
4. Stir it all together so marmalade and barbecue sauce are mixed and drumsticks are coated in the mixture
5. Cook on high for 4 hours (if you are home move the chicken around every hour or so, this will help it cook in the sauce evenly.)
By the way, I saved the leftover sauce in the crock pot and cooked asparagus in it for a few hours the next day!